Wednesday 20 June 2012

Story Of The Day: A Matter Of Perspective

Our 'Story of the Day' is A Matter of Perspective by Watcher which has been recommended by LSF member, H. KerrSutherland:

"I'd like to let people know about this story. The writer is new to the Library and has shown to be extremely talented. I Loved A Matter of Perspective. The story is about a set of female twins sent to a British boarding school. One naturally doesn't want to be there but the second ... let's just say this is the part that touched my soul.

Watcher depicted an establishment I would have seriously considered giving my adult teeth to if I could attend. Needless to say, if I had done something so foolish, I'd likely be given a nasty encounter with the Headmistress but hopefully; I'd also be given a bow for my hair.

Do please keep writing, Watcher.
"

Synopsis:
Twins, Jennifer and Jessica, are sent to a strict girls' academy by their step-mother, who is sick of their behaviour. Both girls get into trouble at school but their journeys take different paths as well.
synopsis by PinkAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment