Monday 19 November 2012

This Week's Acquisitions

Plenty of new items loaded this week and I am happy to say that I - OK, with a lot of help from Februs - loaded a fair portion of them myself! I do have to complain though as flopsybunny did promise me a stick of rock from her holiday but I am still waiting, bad bunny. Even so, it is nice to have her back, I can now go back to pinching all the crisps from her desk when she is not looking.



billtu:
The Visit - Part 1
The Visit - Part 2

Canadian Spankee:
Katie's Card Game

cayenne:
Full Bottom Of Steam
The Perils Of Piracy - Part 2

Cherry Red:
Jenny's Butt & The Cracked Eggs

Christian0539:
I Feel Sorry For Your Butt - Part 1
I Feel Sorry For Your Butt - Part 2
I Feel Sorry For Your Butt - Part 3
I Feel Sorry For Your Butt - Part 4
Maid To Bend - Part 3
Spanking Game Backfire - Part 1

Dr Keate:
Comeuppance - Part 3
An Imaginary Ballet

flopsybunny:
The Spanking Tent

JCP:
Grandpa's Interest

John Graves:
Heir Apparent - Part 10
Heir Apparent - Part 11
The Music - Part 1
The Music - Part 2
The Music - Part 3
The Music - Part 4
The Music - Part 5
The Nature Of Men

Kilahara:
Auld Lang Syne
Saturday Eve - Two Thousand & Three

Laurel Aspen:
Due Diligence
The Letter

Legion300:
Zoey And The Comfort Spanking

Louise Watson:
Tell-Tale Spanking

Mr. Magazine:
Mar 1969 - E. S., New York
Mar 1969 - Wild Wild World

opb:
On Her Knee

OTK in CT:
Lessons For Two

Rick Marlowe:
Listen To A Spankin' Song

Roue Magazine:
Bikini Spanking
Letter Of The Month (Roue 04)
Unwilling Spankee

Seegee:
Paying The Price

Sir Cambornek:
Looking Glass Logic
The Museum Mystery Mortification

Smuccatelli:
Grounded For Life - Part 1
Grounded For Life - Part 2
Grounded For Life - Part 3
Grounded For Life - Part 4
Hanky Spanky
The O.C.: Kaitlin

Tara Black:
The Headmaster's Cane - Part 1
The Headmaster's Cane - Part 2

Tysout:
Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment